The Discordian Pentalemma:
- Is Eris willing to prevent Order, but not able? Then She is not omnipotent.
- Is She able, but not willing? Then She is malevolent.
- Is She both able and willing? Then whence cometh Order?
- Is She neither able nor willing? Then why call Her Goddess?
- In conclusion: Eris is a weak, hateful, Order-inflicting bitch.
The Erisian Pentabuttal:
- Are you saying that the only proof of a woman’s power is Her ability to fulfill your desires? Why should She prevent Order?
- Are you calling Her evil for not catering to your every whim? Perhaps She isn’t the malevolent one.
- Even when you admit that it’s not Her fault, you still place the responsibility for preventing Order on Her. Pull your own weight.
- Respect. That’s why.
- In conclusion: You’re an unreasonable, spoiled, lazy asshole.